Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Food

Food has (and I have a feeling that it will continue to be) an issue with Dean since he came home. It's been a challenge to get the required amount of calories in him so that he can grow. Now that Mr. PointZeroFourPercentile is old enough to be eating solid foods, it's been a struggle to find foods that 1. He'll eat and 2. That meet the calories that he needs. So, I've been only feeding him solids at dinner time here, so he still gets the majority o his calories from formula. Today was the exception.

The Boston nutritionist told me that it was okay for him to have (lots of fat) yogurt around 9 months. He is 9 months in 5 days, so I bought some GoGurt. I have now discovered what yogurt I SHOULD have bought, but he REALLY likes the GoGurt!!! I mean, REALLY REALLY likes it!

Success!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment