Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Physical Therapist

Today the therapist came to the house to check Dean out. We talked while she did her stuff, and she noticed that in addition to Dean not using his left hand and foot as well as his right, he rolls over his left arm but not his right. So, we are to keep him blocked from rolling over his left arm and help him roll over his right for a bit each day as well as get him to sit up (with help, of course!).

I think it went well. I think Dean will like her just fine, he seemed to be warming up to her nicely by the time she left. I just need to figure out when would be a good time for her to come by every week.

The Boston people tweaked his formula after the last visit. I'm hoping that they will see the difference that they're hoping to see.

Not much else going on at the moment. I think I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment